May 15, 2008

You Made Me Angry Again!

Your mum called me yesterday at 8 am, said that she had passed you the $150 to pay to your teacher for the deposit for the Bangkok trip in Aug. She wanted me to sms to your teacher to make sure that she collects from you. I did.

At 2.56 pm, your teacher smsed me.

T: E did not pay the deposit. Unable to keep seat for him.

Me: Is it becos he din attend class and you did not get to see him?

T: He attend my lesson from 1 pm to 3 pm. Just check with him. He told me tomorrow.

At 3.15pm, I smsed you.

Me: Y you didn't pay the $150 to teacher? Y she says you going to pay her tomorrow.

You: Sis, I now go home take the money for teacher 1st.

Me: U know you have to pay pay her today, how come today's lesson din pass to her?

You: Ya, I forget to bring.

At 5.50 pm, I smsed you again.

Me: Have you paid to her? Is she still waiting for you in school? You said you wanted to go home take the $ but your mum and aunt say you haven't come back home at all.

You: Going to. Now at smoking counselling.

Me: So are you going home to take the $ now? What time you reach home?

You: I still in school. Counselling. I know she is waiting, I have tell her later le.

Me: I think forget it lah, give her tomorrow. I'll sms to her and tell her.

You: Ok, ok. Tomorrow morning i pass to her.

At 6.16pm, I smsed to your teacher, 'E says he wanted to go home take the $ and pass to you today, but unfortunately, he's now still held up in the school for the smoking counselling. He'll pass the $ to you tomorrow then. Is there still seats available for him?'

No reply from your teacher.

At 11.10 pm, your mum called me, said you just returned home. Then you told her you left the $150 in your school locker. Hey, what is that mann? Earlier you told me it's at home, and when you at home, you said it's in school? Why you flip your words like that? You just gave me excuses that you've forgotten that you have left it in your school bag and you eventually left the school bag in your locker!

Tell you hor........I AM VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!

There are other things i am not happy too:

1) Ask you what time your counselling finished? You said 5.30 pm. Then between 5.30 pm to 11.00 pm, you were with your friends;

2) Ask you how come you have already got buy bus-stamp for this month, still tell me on Monday that you need 60 cents to take bus to go to school? You said you forget you have purchased bus-stamp for this month already;

3) Ask you why have you been staying out till 4 am over the last few days? You said you went downstairs' coffeeshop and chit-chat with your friends;

4) Ask you when is your working schedules for the helping out of your friend at Lau Pa Sat? You said this week don't have, this week going to Scotts Isetan to be promoter.

5) Ask you when you are going to pass the $ to your teacher? You said 8 am in the morning.

And in today, at 9.27 am, I smsed you, 'Have you paid already?'

At 10.26 am, you replied, 'Teacher says she told you le. I cannot go. Teacher ask me give mum back the money, she will check.'

So in the end, because of your forgetfulness, cannot remember that you have kept the $ in school, you cannot go with your gf to Bangkok! Good lah, save $ also.

But remember to return the your mum's hard-earned $ to her please..............

Still feeling so ANGRY when I think about YOU!

When will you Be Sensible and Be Responsible........?

No comments: