March 9, 2009

Pastamania

Yesterday was at Bishan Junction 8. It has been donkey years since I stepped into this shopping mall. So far, the difference I observed is the expansion of the mall, now seems bigger...


GK were craving for pizzas for lunch. We tried to look out for Pizza Hut in the mall, but we spotted Pastamania instead. We decided to eat in this restaurant as I have never eaten before and have always wanting to try....


We order the followings:

Spicy Chicken pasta - wooh... it was really spicy for us... my hubby ate until he perspired... We also order the tomato soup... but not to our expection... still prefers Pizza Hut's summer soup

I had this Spinach tortellini...I was expecting to see the pasta have spinaches spreaded over the dish, but only to realise that this dish actually has the spinach all smashed (like mashed potato) like that, and stuffed inside the pasta which were wrapped like wantons... By the time I finished up the whole dish, I was beginning to have the wanting-to-puke feeling... My hubby suggested that this dish would taste better if serve with cream gravy instead of tomatoes...

For the kids, they had their Hawaiian pizza.... I find the pizza quite dry... still prefers the one at Bento Box... that was really cheezy...

Overall, the food at this restuarant is so-so only... will only patronize when there are not other better options... : (

No comments: