March 2, 2009

Annie's Bday Celebration - 28 Feb 08

Last Sat, we gathered at Ngee Ann City's Coca Steamboat for dinner as part of birthday celebration for Annie.

That was my 3rd visit to Coca; 1st visit was in 1999, in Bangkok, 2nd visit was around 2007 at Concourse (now closed down liao).

After several years apart, I still find that Coca steamboat's food variety very limited and expensive...The buffet charge for that day was $35++, but it did not include any drinks or desserts...

I don't think I would patronise Coca anymore (unless someone's giving me free treat)!

But overall, the experience on last Sat was still good as i enjoyed the companionship of my family and buddies, for being able to meet up with each other, together with all our kids, and dining outdoor...




GK was asking for desserts, so Dad proposed to go Coffee Bean for their favourite coffee and cheesecakes...
Princess Jacie staring hard at GK... think she's trying to test her observation skills in spotting the differences... wahahaha....

No comments: