March 24, 2009

Meeting up with Dr Yeap

On 13th March, I brought GK along when I accompanied Da-Sao for her 12th week's pregnancy check-up. In the previous visit, Dr Yeap mentioned about wanting to meet my boys whom she delivered eight years ago, and there they are:

When I showed this pic to my MIL and hubby, they were stunned! Cos' Dr Yeap looked very different now.... So much prettier and smaller by at least 2 sizes.... I remembered in year 2000, when MIL accompanied me for my pregnancy check-up, we were commenting about how auntie-looking and plump Dr Yeap was...hahaha..... And now 8 years plus liao, she looks very chio liao....

Btw, in this visit, Da-Sao's baby is already 7.3 cm, last visit (in her 8th week was 4.2 cm). So far so good, she really can eat and sleep very well, and can really see her putting on weight. Good for her, she looks better when she put on weight, otherwise, too skinny liao. I remembered she told me she was only 41 kg nia when she came to Singapore, now I think she got 45 kg liao...

No comments: