January 21, 2009

Reunion Dinners - 17 and 18 Jan 09

On Sat, we went for our Kok family reunion buffet cum lo-hei dinner... and over these few years, the Kok family has really expanded; now 2nd uncle's house was really crowded with the 3 generations of people! hahaha.... 好热闹呀!

Then on Sunday, also had a reunion dinner together with my parents, brother, sister-in-law, Edvan, Edvan's parents (my aunt and uncle-in-law), and fourth aunt....

This year's table was big sia... 12 pax... so crowded....

We went to the usual Blk 155 coffee shop there, as it was more convenient forEdvan's parents to walkover to this coffeeshop.

Ever since last year, my hubby suggested to have reunion dinner with my parents, plus my aunt's family, which I think is really good lor.... then we could let my parents eat a proper meal outside of the house... and also to show appreciation to my aunt, who has brought me up since young....

And come to think that time flies so fast, Jiaqi has already been almost a year here.... and must thank my this sil to help to share the burden of looking after my parents....

No comments: