January 6, 2009

Farrer Gathering 7 - Joey's House

Went for the Farrer Gathering 7 to Joey's House on 26th Dec, 8 pm, at Blk 915 Jurong West.

The turnout was great as there were 15 of our Farrer friends, plus some who also brought their spouse, family and I brought GK along too...

The dinner for that day was KFC and Pizza Hut and lots of vodka and softdrinks and cocktails...

We were having great time playing the Indian Poker and drinking, and I must admit that luck for that night was not good, and I really got drunk after drinking so many glasses of the cocktails...

We left Joey's house at 12 midnight plus, and I was already feeling myself floating and couldn't walked straight...

Lucky one of my friends sent us back home, and I quickly tucked GK into bed as they had to wake up early the next morning for their swimming lesson.

As for me, I quickly took a quick shower and went to bed... but I tossed here and there, couldn't sleep at all...my head was splitting in pain... By the time, I slept, it was about 5 am, and in like just a minute, I was awaken by the alarm showing 8 am... had to wake up reluctantly and bring them out for swimming lesson....

I wondered what kind of strong vodka my friends had brought, and must beware of not getting to be penalised so often in the next gathering...which will be this coming Sat (10 Jan 09), at James' new house!

Pics for the gathering:
http://luvina76.multiply.com/photos/album/36/Farrer_Gathering_7_-_26_Dec_08

No comments: