July 15, 2008

The Boh-Gei (无牙)Twins



Ever since Aug 2006, the boys have been starting to drop their milk teeth, one by one.....

Between May - July 2008, their front teeth started to drop too... and now, they always teased themselves as 'boh-gei'... hahaha
However, I really admired the kids' bravery nowadays. They were just not afraid of losing their teeth, and in fact more excited about having to visit the dental clinic. Whenever they find their tooth starting to turn loose, they will diligently shake it more until they think it is ready to drop by their school dental clinic to ask the dental nurse to extract it out..
Till today, I am still cowarding about visiting a dentist. I do not like the smell of a dental clinic, and cannot tahan feelings and sounds made by the polishing, excavating of residue stuck between my teeth-holes, or the filling-ups for my cavities.
It must have been the bad experiences that I had during my primary school days when I did not have proper oral care for my teeth and as a result, I had to visit the dentist so frequently to have my teeth extracted or filled-up, and those days really scared me off....
And now let me recall... it has been more than 3 or 4 years since I last visit a dentist to check my teeth...

No comments: