February 16, 2009

14 Feb 09 - Happy Valentine's Day

Last Saturday was a day filling with love in the air - Loves for my family and friendship!

This was a memorable Valentine's Day that I celebrated.... as it has been for so many years since Dad proposed about celebrating it.....

My family were with me, and my buddy too, and we headed down to Dempsey, The Wine Company for celebration.


Below is the most entertaining event of the day! A Brain Test challenge for everyone on Amy's new DS-Lite! All of us were having fun, including my 2 little princes..

We ordered the spinach pizza, fungi pizza, chicken wings, sausage platter and meatballs, plus an Australian Red Wine (forget the name liao)....
After that, we headed down to Adam Food Centre for Prawn Mee, Mutton Soup, Rojak, Cheng-Teng Dessert, etc....

It was just all about wine and dine, and fun!

No comments: