June 6, 2008

Not Again?!?!?!

You called me yesterday at 10.45 am, but I hung up your call. I am showing you what I really mean. I may seemed 'heartless', but my intuition told me that something must be happening, you were going to ask me for help again, am I right?

True indeed, your mum called me this afternoon during her lunch break, informing me that your house has been ‘泼漆‘ this morning. Good lah, you get famous liao, the whole block of neighbours know your name... I believed your dad must be mad at you.

According to your mum, you said you do not have any more dealings with those people, and already settled all the debts with them. And now that the police are informed also...

I am really not sure how much truth you are telling to your family and me... but please be responsible for what you have done!

该是时候学乖了吧!快醒醒吧!别再错下去了!

No comments: