December 16, 2009

GK's Drawings

Last week managed to do some housekeeping of the shelves and drawers, and found a stack of drawings which I have collated since from 2005 - 2007.

To me, they were very talented those days, as at the starting 4 years old, the age of exploring using writing and drawing equipments, they have keen interest in drawing out the characters freely just from the image of the after-watching-the-shows, without copying at any pictures...


Some of the drawings were sort of so accurate that at one glance, I was able to recognise the characters which they were drawing... MIL always praised that they have talents in this area... but as they grow up, now they are more keen to playing with games instead of drawings...


I missed those days when I see them seriously and concentrating on drawing works...


Here are some of the master pieces from GK:




No comments: