August 26, 2009

2-6 Aug : K was downed with fever, as high as 39.7 degree celsius from 2-4 Aug. Brought him to see our clinic and was prescribed with fever and flu medication and Tamiflu. Luckily, he was receptive to the medications and was fully recovered by 6 Aug.

6-8 Aug : On 6 Aug, G's turn to fall sick. Fortunately, he was well after consuming K's medication (except for the Tamiflu). And we caught the movie 'UP' at the West Mall Eng Wah on Sat evening.

9 Aug : Kept GK at home, and had a gathering with my buddies... for our usual past-time entertainment and we ended our game at about 1 am plus. It has been a long time since we last played till so late...now really getting old liao... so not used to staying up so late for such kinda activity.... but to me, what I treasured most was not about the winnings... it's the bonding times with them...

11-14 Aug: A busy week for me, and I was beginnning to learn new knowledge and enhancing my workscope in processing invoices. I felt positive about this workscope, but just couldn't stand to see my colleague lazing.... I am totally unfamiliar with this process and the use of the system, but I tried to learn and pick up as much as I could on how to complete my job. As instructed and agreed with my boss, I've helped my colleague cleared as many of the outstanding invoices I could... and by yesterday (i.e. 25 Aug), there were just a handful of long-outstanding invoices, which i am going to leave to my colleague to do on her own (afterall, that's her job lei).

13 Aug : Received my health report for the health screen done in mid-July. Oh dear... not too good lei... Besides being overweight, my cholestrol level is Borderline High and what worry me most is my blood test result for my platelets... It is lower than the reference range.... I remembered when I was conceiving GK, supposed to go for natural birth, but due to my high blood and low platelets results, I have to go for emergency C-section. I've not heard this term 'low platelets' for many years liao, how come still happened lei? MIL is worried for me, Amy consoled me and said that it could be due to mis-reading of the blood test result, as my blood test was taken during my menses period... Must go and see doctor and re-take blood test soon.

Anyway, these 2 days I am on leave. Later need to accompany SIL to see Dr Yeap, the gynae. As I've mentioned to Dr Yeap about my low platelets result, she has asked me to bring my health report along today for her to see. SIL is in her 37 weeks, and she's going to deliver at any time from now onwards... I am feeling so excited to see my niece....

No comments: