May 19, 2009

Old Memories

Was sorting out some old newsletters at my workplace and came across some photos of myself in them...

Skit Performances! Started performing a few skits for some of the corporate events within the first 3 years when I joined the company
One of the dept outings
This was a memorable event when our Choir group get to sing to all our distinguished guests during our 30th anniversary event.... I remembered the whole venue setup was very nice, with a swamp theme, and we got to stand on those scaldfold and planks structures (similar to a kelong like that) and sang our hearts out! Very glamourous nite indeed!


Inter-Group/Dept Netball Match! Never ever played netball during school days, hence felt proud to have opportunities playing in my worklife, and teamed-up together with some of my officers who I have admired...: )

Another participation of the Dept events after I got my transfer to another new Group
Those were the days............ my good old memories that filled part up of my life journey....

No comments: