April 27, 2009

DSTS/GSS Gathering on 25 Apr 09

Last Sat, I was honoured be invited for the Dunearn Sec Tech School's/Greenridge Sec Sch Scouts/Guides Gathering.

Thought some of my junior Guides from Bt View would be attending, but in the end, I was the only representative.

Nonetheless, the gathering was still great and happy! We ate, drank and chatted... Nice to get in touch with some of the scouts again, they were Lu Peng and his wife (Lily), Patrick Tan, Puay Jiang, Patrick Wee, Qingxiong, Freeman, Rex and his wife, Derick, Chaowei (now known as Yao Wei) and some of those junior scouts whom I first met at the gathering, namely, Parry and his wife, Alfred, and some I forgotten the names liao...

By the way, the lady sitting on my right is Lily, Lu Peng's wife... First time meeting her, very chatty... compatible with Lu Peng... : p
The whole lot of the guys actually went for karaoke at K-Box @ Cineleisure after the eating/drinking session... but unfortunately, no gals allowed, so the wives and girlfriends went home directly. For me, reached home around almost 11 pm, and slept early for the night, cos' of the Dragon Boat race on the next day!

No comments: